Friday, July 24, 2009

Zombies - who's hot? Part one of a five part series




#1 Favorite Zombie Flick Ever! How this movie can be equally hilarious and gutty is just brilliant. I love Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. I love their fiercly loyal friendship, they are completely comfortable being dorks together. When they are staggering around trying to sing White Lines? Golden! For me this movie has everything (I almost feel like I'm getting too much of what I like in a Zombie movie....like how will any other ever satisfy me after it?). Clever Back story, check. Excellent Characters, check. Creative Zombie Killing, Check. Just the right amount of gore in the all the right places, check. Honestly Funny Humor, wry wit, snarky sarcasm, check check check. And the End? Check.
and.... "you've got a bit of red on you" CHECK!





No comments:

Post a Comment